[thelist] CSS, Forms, IE/Netscape

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 10:34:22 CST 2000

> From: "Gina K. Anderson" <gina at sitediva.com>
[...]
> In Netscape, the inputs boxes are much longer than in IE, and the radio buttons

specify the size attribute in the input tag as the size that makes
one of them correct (for IE, most likely) and the other a bit short
(for NN, perhaps)... then apply an inline size style using pixels, or
use a stylesheet with a class attribute...

> are taking on the page background instead of the cell background they are in. I

apply a background-color style to radio buttons... either inline, or
via a stylesheet using a class attribute...

> need the input boxes to be close to the same size and fix the colored block
> around the radio buttons. I think this is a CSS fix, but can't remember how.
[...]