[thelist] Perl error: formmail (revisited)

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Fri Dec 8 14:05:45 CST 2000

OK, make sure that you put

#!/usr/bin/perl

is ALWAYS the first line in the perl script

you might also want to try

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

All the #! line does is tell the webserver where the perl interpreter can be
found at

the line
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)

should go under the #! line and is there so any error messages will get
outputted to the browser, so that's why you saw some additional info when
the error popped up.  Keep trying, screwing up is the best way to learn
sometimes.....

jeremy