[thelist] Slightly OT?....Thumbnail Viewer

Dulcie Meatheringham dulcie at heritagecommunityfdn.org
Fri Dec 8 15:23:08 CST 2000

Hi Warren;

You can also try the Browse feature of Paint Shop Pro.  With it you can
browse your computer's files and it will make a thumbnail sheet of all the
images in a particular folder.  When you print it out, all the file names
are underneath.  I haven't figured out how to customize that thumbnail page
so that my long filenames all print out...

Happy weekend!

Dulcie Meatheringham, Website Admin.
(780) 424-6512, x227
http://www.heritagecommunityfdn.org