[thelist] blank page

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Sun Dec 10 04:33:22 CST 2000

Hi everybody,
since some weeks I happen to get a blank page (=just white, but with the
title in the window) from my site http://de.vernum.com/

When I reload the page, everything is fine.

Now, I wonder if our clients are confronted with this, too. They are
really not techy-savvy, so might just say "Oh, Vernum isn't working."
and leave.

Is it a Server problem, a design fault or just a Netscape (4.7, Win98)
bug?

Well, it didn't happen a few weeks ago when I was running the same
system and actually didn't even change the pages beside some content
updates.

I'm using the following meta-tags to prevent caching, could that cause
the problem?

TIA,
Joxn
--