[thelist] Unusual Behaviour with Rollovers in Go-Live 5.0

Jeff Basko jbasko at pyro.net
Sun Dec 10 19:02:54 CST 2000

Hey (r)evolters,

I use Adobe Go-Live to develop web pages. I created a site using Go-Live 4.
Buttons are rollovers.. they work as expected.

Last week, I had to make changes to the site... this time, using the Go-Live
5 upgrade. Well, the rollovers work fine locally, but do not work once
published to the site.

I receive an IE 5 error: "object expected."  The links work, but rollovers
don't.

I tried rebuilding the pages from scratch in Go-Live 5.. problem persists.

If I open the site in Go-Live 4, resave the pages and upload... the
rollovers work fine, no errors.

I expect something is occuring during the upload, but I've tried different
settings and can't figure it out.

Any ideas?

TIA

Jeff