[thelist] Opera browser- now with a (free) new version

Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Sun Dec 10 20:00:49 CST 2000

Here's two:

http://bratta.com/dhtml/howtos/coolmenus/example4.html -- in IE and NS,
there's a menu. In Opera, nothing, just a blank page.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topnavbar.htm -- In NS and IE,
there's a gray menu bar across the top, in Opera, no menu bar.

And this one which is IE-specific, just to see what happens, in NS, I get
the links, in Opera, I get the folders, but no links and I have Opera set
to mimic IE right now.

That's why I was wondering if I just had it set wrong somewhere?? If it's
the web sites themselves, do you have any /working/ urls? This has me
curious now.

thanks!
Tamara