[thelist] AOL/netscape was:Netscape 6 loads page twice

James Aylard jaylard at encompass.net
Sun Dec 10 20:58:03 CST 2000

Dan,

> I don't think any of us are going to change eachothers minds here, and
> its not what I'm out to do either, so I think contiueing this on list is
> a waste of most peoples time :)

	Agreed. A lot of it boils down to whether one believes Microsoft was/is, in
fact, a monopoly and abused that monopoly position. I don't pretend to be an
expert on that question, and certainly don't expect to change many minds on
the subject. It was an invigorating discussion, however. ;)

James Aylard