[thelist] Status of new TLDs?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 11 14:09:15 CST 2000

http://www.icann.org/

latest news:

IANA Report on Request for .ca Redelegation Issued (1 December
2000)

Comments Requested on Recommendation on At Large Study
Implementation (27 November 2000)

ICANN Announces Selections for New Top-Level Domains (16
November 2000)

Consumer Alert from US Federal Trade Commission: "Domain
Name Registration Scams" (16 November 2000)

...there are others, but none saying they've opened them up just
yet...