[thelist] WS FTP errors

John Spencer jspencer at sunflower.com
Mon Dec 11 18:07:30 CST 2000

Are you by chance using any firewall software that has been upgraded
recently? I had the same error with Zonealarm and WSFTP. Unless I terminated
the firewall I could not connect to my own ftp site(resident on the same
machine). btw, yes Zonealarm was set to allow wsftp to act as server, and
had access to the internet.

fwiw
Cheers and happy Holidays
John