[thelist] Transferring Fonts

Archetype Design alex at archetypedesign.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 06:51:35 CST 2000

Hi Paul

The way I do this is :
1)  Identify and copy the font/s you require from your C/Windows(or
WINNT)/FONTS using copy/FILE menu and paste them/it to a floppy disk.

2)  Then on the second computer, insert disk, open your FONTS folder,
INSTALL NEW FONTS/File Menu, Aim at the FLOPPY DRIVE, click OK.......that is
the font/s installed.

Works fine for me although there are many Font Utility/management progs out
there, like Adobe Type Manager (ATM) that might offer other solutions

HTH
Alex

email:     alex at archetypedesign.co.uk

HAVE YOU VISITED THE HUNGER SITE TODAY?     http://www.thehungersite.com/