[thelist] Where Do I Go For Info On HomeSite Bug?

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Wed Dec 13 09:35:15 CST 2000

Raymond and Jorah,

> The current version is 4.5.1. 4.5.2 is in beta and should be
> released _very_ soon.

	The latest version is 4.5.2 Release Candidate 1, but this is only
available, apparently, to those who have access to the Allaire beta site
(http://beta.allaire.com/). I have no recollection of how I earned the
distinct privilege of such access, but I personally find 4.5.2 RC1 to be the
most stable release of HomeSite since Allaire released the 4.5x series (and
IMO, it has been a rocky series of releases).
	Glad to hear that 4.5.2 is nearing final release. In the mean time,
Ray, maybe you can clarify how a person is granted access to the beta site.

James Aylard