[thelist] cron jobs

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Thu Dec 14 06:24:59 CST 2000

Thanks djc,
thisis what I used:
#!/usr/bin/perl

# untitled1.cgi

http://aussiebidder.com/cgi-bin/autoclose.cgi

Using that I get this
"
Bareword found where operator expected at
/home/1/2/afischer/aussiebidder.com/cgi-bin/emailcheck.ch line 5, near
"file://aussiebidder"
(Missing operator before aussiebidder?)
syntax error at /home/1/2/afischer/aussiebidder.com/cgi-bin/emailcheck.ch
line 5, near "file://aussiebidder"
Execution of /home/1/2/afischer/aussiebidder.com/cgi-bin/emailcheck.ch
aborted due to compilation errors.
"

even if I used the "lynx" it didnt make a difference.  Ive tried just about
every permutation I can think of, and the php3 one still doesnt even show up
with an error...just zip

Adrian