[thelist] getting position of non-positioned elements

Karen Bowen KarenB at frontiersoftware.com.au
Thu Dec 14 20:31:01 CST 2000

I don't know why I hadn't tried using the TD's innerHTML...!

However the data cannot find the select box if I've swapped it with
something else using this method.  As I understand it, the select box, while
swapped out, for all intents and purposes doesn't exist.

I will give that a try now though - may swap it to another TD and just hide
it maybe...   thanks for the idea Tab.

Karen