[thelist] IE 5 Mac Margins

Kyle Smeby kyle at a-s-i.com
Fri Dec 15 10:10:24 CST 2000

Anyone else here noticed any strange behavior by IE 5 Mac when dealing with
top and left side margins.  Every once in a while the default margins will
return and only correct themselves on the next page, or after hitting reload
twice in rapid succession.  I'm not sure what I can do about this outside
the <body MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" TOPMARGIN="0">
routine--which (of course) is already there.

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it, thanks.

    kyle