[thelist] New Site in IE 5.5 - Evolt.org

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Dec 15 13:41:32 CST 2000

Hi Dan,

Win 98 (version 1) on IE 5.5 and then on IE 5.5 with SP1.  Neither will work
for me.  Very odd indeed.  NS 4.7 works fine on this end.  Could be a
default setting that I've changed in my IE that's messing things up.  No
idea what it could be though.  Have even tried copying URL from NS to IE and
going to the page that way and still the dreaded 404 error page.  And, it is
IE's error page, not a customizable one.

HTH,

Michele