[thelist] New Site in IE 5.5 - Evolt.org

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 14:11:08 CST 2000

if it's the IE-generated error, are you sure that you are getting a
404?  what about a 300 (object moved), or a 50x?

all i can think of is that there might be a server-side redirection
happening that IE is crapping out on due to it's option to support
HTTP 1.1 or HTTP 1.0...

dan, is there a server-side redirect somewhere?

otherwise, for those of you on IE5.x, have you tried changing your
HTTP support settings?