[thelist] Flush Right Margin

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Sun Dec 17 16:05:24 CST 2000

> is there any way to get a cross-browser flush right margin? i created a
> template with a graphical elipse flush to the left margin. before my
> co-worker took the design to the client, he decided to flip the elipse to
> the right side of the page, but i cant seem to get the elipse flush right
> without getting scrollbars & due to the nature of the page, i cant do
that.
> any ideas?

Hi Annie
            This is a workaround & it may not suit your needs, but I'm sure
I remember a thread a few months ago that was about putting the scrollbar on
the left hand side of the screen for when you have a language that reads
from right to left. Unfortunately I can't remember how to do it, but maybe
someone else can supply the code.

Kev