[thelist] [OT] Joining two PDF documents

Seb Barre sebastien at oven.com
Mon Dec 18 10:36:11 CST 2000

At 10:19 AM 12/18/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I have two PDF documents generated from different sources. How can I join
>them together in a single PDF file? I have Acrobat 3.
>Thanks,

A stapler?  ;-)

Sorry, hehe..

Load up your first document and position your cursor on the last page (or
the page before where you want to insert), the from the "Document" menu,
choose "Insert Pages" and select your other PDF document and it should
insert the contents into your other document..

--- -- -
Seb Barre - seb at oven.com
OVEN Digital Toronto
Work: 416-595-9750 x 222