[thelist] New Year Resolution Take 2

the head lemur headlemur at qwest.net
Mon Dec 18 11:23:52 CST 2000

> My Name is alan and I use Microsoft.
>
> My new year's resolution is to move to Linux.
>
> So the questions are:
> OS - Red Hat or Turbo Linux?

Yep I will be using Apache for a server. I full well intend on hosting my
client websites right next to my desk.

(large rambling fulminating rant about virtual hosting and support
departments including the hours and hours of your'e on hold time-
deleted for brevity and family members)

(equally large vituperous rant about #%(&)*_())_)_(_ phone companies and
connection companies having sales departments that never talk to the techs,
Promise the moon, deliver green cheese-
deleted for reason above :0)

and then i will need to learn to build form handlers, mailservers,
listservers, and the rest of the toys..

the good news is that i will have support right here

the head lemur-alan herrell
http://www.lemurzone.com
Member Evolt.org
http://www.evolt.org