[thelist] CFREPORT, the 'TYPE' attribute & Crystal Reports 8

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Dec 18 20:48:50 CST 2000

Hey Dan,

This bug is documented by seagate at:
http://support.seagatesoftware.com/library/kbase/articles/c2006853.asp

The Allaire article you mentioned is at:
http://www.allaire.com/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=16758&

The issue will be corrected in ColdFusion 5.0, but for now (other than the
"type" workaround), your only option is accessing the Crystal Reports 8
"Report Design Component" COM object via CF's CFOBJECT tag, which is more
feature-rich anyway.

Hope this helps,

Seth

Seth Bienek