[thelist] Hello

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Dec 19 16:18:19 CST 2000

Damn! You guys caught me.

Sorry to raise your ire.

<tip>
I recently got a book entitled How to Design Logos, Symbols and Icons by
Gregory Thomas. It came out this year and has about 30 current logos
designed by some top firms. There is a few pages on each one about their
process and strategy for coming up with what they did. They even show some
preliminary sketches that didn't make the final cut. I'm really enjoying it.
So much better than a design annual which gives you no context.
</tip>

- amanda