[thelist] 2 pc's 1internet connection?

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Wed Dec 20 06:22:55 CST 2000

Hi Guys,

I searched (honest I did) but couldn't find anything that tells me how to
network to pc's to the internet.  The 2 pc's are networked and work fine
sharing files and printers though a hub.  One computer is connected to the
internet via a cable modem (this pc has 2 NIC's).  Can I use the lan
connection that exists for file and printer sharing to access the internet
as well through the existing connection?

Some pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adrian Fischer