[thelist] Evolt Site .. Down ?

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Wed Dec 20 10:57:12 CST 2000

You can't create a new query with the name foo.foo, if and only if foo
doesn't exist.

So, these are valid query names, application.foo (visible to all in app),
session.foo (a query just for one user), and foo.foo, if any only if you do
:

<CFSET Foo = StructNew()> first.

Make sense?

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482