[thelist] auction software

Matthew Fischer mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com
Wed Dec 20 12:26:51 CST 2000

I've used EverySoft's on a few sites. It's  open source and we've customized it fairly extensively (and differently) on various sites.

The download version is OK depending on your needs. It's not the easiest script to go through and customize, but if you have a decent level of understanding of Perl you can use this script as a good starting point to get whatever you want.

They also have an SQL version under development, although I can't comment on that one since we've never used it.