[thelist] Question on importing textfile into mySql

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Wed Dec 20 12:43:16 CST 2000

Hi. For my personal site at home, I recently bought a new domain so I can
shift operations of one of my sites to this new domain, and I will be
learning mySQL and PHP to do this effectively. Anyway, I just created the
table last night with phpadminwizard and I was wondering how easy it is to
import a textfile?

If I use a message parsing program (which I have) to parse emails to a CSV
file,
can I then easily import that file into the table so I don't have to write
it line by line?

Thx,
Ari