[thelist] "Content is king" - still true?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Dec 20 16:52:12 CST 2000

check out http://epuck.com/ --though it is apparent that their primary focus
is selling stuff, they do a good job of having worthwhile content as well.
Another is http://www.airbomb.com/ .... Yet, in these examples content
*isn't* king, cause they want to sell stuff. It is, however, a very valuable
way to build trust and a respect so as to not look like a prettied-up ebay.

just thoughts, not sure if they went anywhere....
sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/