[thelist] How can a redirect occur before onload?

Tab Alleman talleman at autobex.com
Thu Dec 21 11:43:08 CST 2000

Presumably he needs to do this client-side, because server-side it's cake.

One way that occurs to me is to do an "if..then" in the script in the
header.  if ie, then window.location = the ie page.. else the netscape page.
Don't even have anything on the page after that.  No <body>.

OR you could use the if to decide which page to show, and completely write
the remainder of that page with document.write()'s.  But boy would that be
ugly....