[thelist] taxes and write-offs

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 22 00:48:05 CST 2000

you're asking about tax law... that's one law i don't guess on... i've
done what you're describing before, but ultimately whatever i did is
irrelevent because i guarantee our situations are wildly different...

in short, talk to an accountant... don't underestimate the hassles
with guessing on this stuff down the road...

> From: Bob Davis <bobd at lists.evolt.org>
[...]