[thelist] ASP - send generated results via email

Gillespie, Bryan Bryan.Gillespie at medic.com
Fri Dec 22 12:31:02 CST 2000

Admittedly, the subject might not make sense.  I'm still learning ASP.  But
here's the deal.

I've got a form that passes variables to an ASP page which displays
information based on those variables (e.g.
foo.asp?fname=John&lname=Doe&lastlogin=12/10/00) and gets said information
from a database.

I'd like to be able to send the ASP-generated information via email (using
CDONTS if possible).

Sounds easy, right?  Just pop the ASP link in an email.  Well, this
information is on an intranet and not publicly available.

Maybe the answer is right under my nose, but in my searches all I find is
"here's how to send the results of a form (data entered in a text box) via
email".

Thanks and Happy Holidays to you all!

Bryan