[thelist] CSS, H1 and Netscape

tbounds at gci.net tbounds at gci.net
Wed Dec 27 00:00:00 CST 2000

on 12/26/00 5:54 PM, aardvark at roselli at earthlink.net wrote:

> instead of ditching the <h#> tags altogether, and thereby purging
> useful structural markup from your document, sometimes it's better
> to accept the differences in rendering and allow your design to flow
> with it, regardless of the browser...

Actually for the site I'm working on right now I simply didn't use any <h#>
tags at all. I've had problems with them and css before with NN. So the
solution I'm using right now is to define headings and such using .classes.
It seems to be working well but if its not a good idea I would love to hear
why. #B^) Thanks for the help.

Best regards,
--
Tony