[thelist] ASP - send generated results via email

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Dec 27 08:52:08 CST 2000

Resending this because I didn't see it bounce back:

Does ASP have anything like CFHTTP in ColdFusion?  If so, you could just
re-request the page via CFHTTP (or ASP equiv.)--this way you can send ANY
page--and store the results to a variable.  Then add the variable to the
body of an email, and send it the email off.

-joshua