[thelist] Javascript help redux

s t e f stef at nota-bene.org
Thu Dec 28 05:27:38 CST 2000

[sender: jeff || date: 01:45 28/12/2000 -0800]
>stef,
>
>that's the problem he's describing.  he's using the target attribute to open
>a new window and the document in the new window is renaming it, making all
>links clicked after that no longer target that window.

Hi Jeff,
Sorry, I just joined back thelist after a few days, so maybe I missed the
original question.

So much for my big mouth.

<tip type="System requirements limits">

There's a new remedi project site on:
http://www.theremediproject.com/

Be careful though. I have a P800, and yet their Flash version for
chipsets > 500Mhz crashed my machine.

Not enough testing gives problems like that, sometimes. I guess they have
machines designed for graphics artists, with lots of RAM and so on.

</tip>

s t e f