[thelist] Weblog Specifications?

Bob Forgey rforgey at grumpydogconsulting.com
Thu Dec 28 11:45:20 CST 2000

Don't know much about weblogs, but here are some links for problem
trackers:

>From Brad Appleton's wonderful link pages, free trackers:
http://www.enteract.com/~bradapp/links/scm-links.html#Free_Track_Tools

Commercial trackers, from the very handy configuration management
yellow pages at cmtoday.com:
http://www.cmtoday.com/yp/tracking.html

Bob

    martin> At 21:14 27/12/00, Warden, Matt wrote:
    >> > The development environment here is NT, SQLServer and ASP.
    >>
    >> Environment doesn't matter. All dynamic parts reside on the Blogger servers
    >> and are FTPed in HTML (plus any dynamic stuff you put into the Blogger
    >> template) over to your server.

    martin> I think this may need selling to the security people... I can't
    martin> see them being happy with this.

    martin> Cheers
    martin> Martin

    martin> Martin Burns, Content Management Consultant
    martin> tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985
    martin> http://www.evolt.org/user/MartinB/32/evolt.org
    martin> http://www.easyweb.co.uk/

    martin> For unsubscribe and other options, including
    martin> the Tip Harvester and archive of TheList go to:
    martin> http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !