[thelist] Javascript help redux

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Thu Dec 28 13:40:25 CST 2000

But it's MY window! Waaa!

Oh well. I understand the security restrictions, but that's still a
bummer. Anyway, it's a small little detail, but one that really irked
me. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to handle those pages.

Thanks!

--
<icongarden at icongarden.com>

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others
belong to us as well. -Voltaire, philosopher, historian, satirist,
dramatist, and essayist (1694-1778)