[thelist] Weblog Specifications?

Emmanuel. M. Decarie emm at scriptdigital.com
Fri Dec 29 08:25:48 CST 2000

You can try Manila from UserLand Software. Manila can live on your
server, and is highly customizable, and even more if you are willing
to learn UserTalk which is the language of Frontier, the scripting
environment that support Manila. And it take 5 minutes to set it up
on your server.

What is Manila?
http://manila.userland.com/

ManilaNewbies
http://manilanewbies.userland.com/

Cheers

-Emmanuel

>At 21:14 27/12/00, Warden, Matt wrote:
>>  > The development environment here is NT, SQLServer and ASP.
>>

>  >Environment doesn't matter. All dynamic parts reside on the Blogger servers
>>and are FTPed in HTML (plus any dynamic stuff you put into the Blogger
>>template) over to your server.
>
>I think this may need selling to the security people... I can't
>see them being happy with this.
Emmanuel Décarie - Consultant
   Programmation pour le Web - Programming for the Web
   UserLand Frontier  - Perl - JavaScript - AppleScript - HTML - XML
   http://www.scriptdigital.com

---> The Frontier Newbie Toolbox:
   <http://www.scriptdigital.com/fnt/frontierNewbieToolbox.html>