[thelist] CF and Win98

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sun Dec 31 16:22:44 CST 2000

The only nightmares people have with Apache on win32 is trying to
comprehend the concept of editing text files.

The installer program for apache is just like any other win32 installer,
which makes it only as difficult as any other win32 app to install(e.g.
"Where would you like to install this application? C:\Program
Files\Apache\").

The interpertation of cgi variables using CF and Apache isn't the fault
of apache, but rather that of CF. This was fixed I believe in CF 4.5.1
sp1 (
http://forums.allaire.com/DevConf/Thread.cfm?&&Message_ID=611251&_#Message611251
  )

.djc.