[thelist] Form submit question

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Mon Jan 1 05:41:08 CST 2001

Hi .jeff

Works good, but for some reason, the contents of the frame that contains the
form are "blanked" out.  It's still set as per the frameset, and if I open
the frame in a new window, it shows the proper contents, but there's nothing
in that frame on the original page.

I set up the form as follows:

<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="bottom.html"
onSubmit="window.open('thanks.html','thanksWin','height=400,width=300')">

where 'bottom.html' is the current source of the frame.  Is this normal?  Do
I have to refresh the page as part of the onSubmit?