[thelist] Email delays....

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Jan 4 11:40:08 CST 2001

Anything, and I mean *anything* would work.. spare cases would be good
too.. anything that can become part of my un-holy army of 486/pentium
relay servers!!! muhahahha! :)

I spose it could be called tax deductable since we're a non-profit, but
i guess we'd have to be a legitimate non-profit for that to fly..

sadly, profits are needed to pay a lawyer that could make us a real
non-profit :)

.djc.