[thelist] Crazy desk/work setup

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Jan 4 11:46:09 CST 2001

I'm moving into a 2bdr/2ba duplex over the next couple weeks, one of the
rooms is already slated to be an office, and I'm stealing one of the desks
here from work (original 1950's steel gray desks that are apparently so
trendy now) and gonna set myself up something good. Right now the home
'office' consists of a Dell laptop in a docking station with keyboard and
mouse on top of an old crickety drafting table. Needless to say I drive to
the office on Saturday....

<tip>
Test your code by trying to hack it. Pretend you're Nefarious, the evil 18yr
old hax0r and you're after the Golden Key.
</tip>

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/