[thelist] FW: [aspngbeta] Wishlist for ASP.net

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Jan 4 15:39:09 CST 2001

This may be of use to a couple of you (including Adrian, whom I've already
seen take up the HTML generation of .NET). Make you voices heard (especially
about valid HTML generation and such) and help prevent MS from mucking up
(again?)

There are a few MS people on Carroll's lists, and things *do* get changed. I
highly recommend it.

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/