[thelist] Best Shopping Cart package

Ronald W. Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Thu Jan 4 16:07:09 CST 2001

I have looked at Online Store Builder, as well as Miva, and it looked very
good.  Ran demos and tested an eval copy.  It's a nice package with only
drawback being it REQUIRES CF, no options.  Can run on several platforms
though.

GNU package Interchange 4.6 is pretty good if you do not want to spend money.
Have it installed and running.  Requires more coding knowledge than Store
Builder or Miva to customize it.

Ron D.