[thelist] Evolt Equipment Support Fund?

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Jan 4 17:30:09 CST 2001

Daniel,

|we've(the admin gang) been talking about this for at least a year and a
|half.. we've got some samples out there of shirts we made and a domain
|name to sell them from, just need someone to actually do it.
|
|it doesn't sound liek a big deal selling t-shirts, but all the shit
|behind it can turn out to be quite a bit more than one person can handle..

Don't know if this might be a quick answer or not, but check this place out:
http://www.cafepress.com/
If anyone wants to make a store and be a pal, you can give me referral credit
here: www.cafepress.com/cp/home/storeref.jsp?refby=sitediva
<VBG>It's only a few cents, but hey ;)

Give 'em your logo, they print and sell the shirts (mousepads, mugs, too)..seems
easy. Looked into it once myself but the need for the shirts went bust, so I
haven't actually sold any shirts or even uploaded a logo..but I will someday :)
They have a base price, which isn't real high from what I remember, and you put
a few bucks on for profit. Every shirt or item sold from the store gives you the
profit you specified. They take care of everything.

Just thought I'd throw that in!

Gina Anderson