[thelist] Just how stupid are these people?

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Fri Jan 5 00:27:43 CST 2001

Nah - Richard is comparing
http://www.web-designers.co.uk/ and
http://www.getting-connected.co.uk

- now I think you get the picture :-) Bear in mind that this is at least the
third time Richard has posted to the list with sites that have totally
ripped off his. You must be getting quite used to the process eh Richard?
Perhaps you can automate it soon :-)

.steve

<tip type="ASP, CDONTS">

If you are working on Intranet application, it's well worth getting
acquainted with CDO and CDONTS and integration with Exchange Server. While
it can be a little difficult to track down the precise information you need,
once you manage you'll have an extremely powerful resource at your
fingertips. The book "Programming Microsoft Outlook and Exchange" can help
you find what you need.

I use CDONTS to automatically send calendar bookings which alert users to
follow-up on certain events in our sales-flow system. Integrating the
html-based workflow tool with Access makes the whole process much easier for
users to get to grips with.

</tip>