[thelist] What would you do?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Jan 5 11:51:10 CST 2001

> So my question is (yes, I do have a question), how should I
> approach this with my former client? Should I tell him about
> the problems? Assume that he knows they are there? Will
> anything I say to him just sound like sour grapes? I couldn't
> give a crap about the other company, which BTW is much bigger
> then mine, but I would like to keep a good relationship with
> the client because I think that might be looking for a new
> web design company in the future :^) .

Do they owe you money? If not, don't communicate with them; you don't hafta.
Sometimes people do real dumb things, and sometimes ya gotta let them do
real dumb things and learn the hard way. Just don't play "I told you so."
--*If* they come back (they may not, you have to accept that), be real nice
and start from square one.

(realizing this is all common sense, but I like to type.)
sgd