[thelist] Submitting contents of form only once

Tab Alleman talleman at autobex.com
Fri Jan 5 13:52:46 CST 2001

I once frequented a website with a login form that often took a while to
process, and when you'd click on the "Submit" button, the text on the button
instantly changed to "Please Wait".  It should be a simple onClick function,
and it was effective.  I never clicked the button twice, because I knew
something was happening... I don't think the script disabled the button,
although that should also be possible, though with spotty browser-support.

Sorry I don't have a script handy, but it should be pretty simple.

HTH