[thelist] RE: Big Sites do use drop downs...

Brown, Robert Robert.Brown at lot21.com
Fri Jan 5 16:40:12 CST 2001

Am I on the right site?
http://www.msdn.com

if so the nav bar is static, but there is a Javascript designed select box

way to reinvent the wheel.

Its a nice execution, but once again its all in the behaviors clicking on
one of the scroll arrows, it zips as fast as lightning to the bottom of the
list, and of course this makes it impossible to read.