[thelist] tracert timeout

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Jan 5 16:54:12 CST 2001

Thanks - am forwarding this to the engineers who are trying to figure
things out ...

PS ... on my last email I forgot to mention that the tracert and
PINGing timeouts also occur with the ISPs sites as well ...
virtualscape.com and hostcentric.com.

I've been a huge fan of virtualscape for some time now and
unhesitatingly have recommended them ... they are merging with
hostcentric and there have been beaucoups problems the last several
weeks ... whenever I get a tech that cares about his/her job, they
tell me "hang in there, yup, we're having problems ..." - is
difficult staying patient when I can use FTP .... but seems this
might not even be their fault ...

Thanks for the help everyone.

--
- Erik Mattheis