[thelist] tracert timeout

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Jan 5 17:55:12 CST 2001

OK, after weeks of complaining, they just now tell me that they
installed a firewall (that prevents PINGs and trace routes) ... and
they confirmed that the problem is within their network.

Congrats on your excellent powers of deduction, Dan "Sherlock" Cody! Thanks.

--
- Erik Mattheis
http://gozz.com/