[thelist] Frames question

muinar muinar at gmx.net
Sat Jan 6 16:00:12 CST 2001

At 16:07 06.01.01 -0500, you wrote:

>you are expecting people to surf full-screen, as well, correct?

No dear aardvark - as always in this job, I am trying to get as
narrow to reality as possible.

I am currently at five projects where at least the first screen
fits completely into the browser window at 600x800 (considering
this useful) - that's why I didn't want to accept that '770'
should be wrong and start all over again...

>as
>another potentially useless resource, try out
>http://evolt.org/article/Real_World_Browser_Size_Stats_Part_II/20/2
>297/evolt.org ... it has stats for available browser canvas size (on a
>particular site, not an aggregate) at varios resolutions, including
>800x600...

I found this article very useful.

Have a nice weekend

Mike