[thelist] Hi. :)

Hendrik Mans hm at netzbiest.de
Wed Jan 10 14:19:27 CST 2001

Hey list,

just wanted to say Hi, since I'm new to the list. Hi. :)

My name is Hendrik, I'm 24 years old, and live in the
sometimes-beautiful-but-mostly-boring town of Wiesbaden, Germany. I pretend
to be a web developer, but all I really know *well* is PHP; everything else
is mostly at the "I've played around with it before" level. ;-)

I do get a kick out of developing anything that remotely resembles a
networked application, no matter if it's a database
driven/dynamic/portal/yadda yadda web site, an IRC client or a multiplayer
game.

I'm looking forward to learning some exciting new stuff via this list and
hopefully being able to contribute something myself every now and then.

Take care,
Hendrik